Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 10 February 2022.
- Xpressbees, an e-commerce logistics provider, has turned into a unicorn after securing a funding of $300 million in Series F round led by Blackstone Growth, ChrysCapital and TPG Growth.
- Karbon Card has raised $15 million in Series A funding round led by AvenirGrowth Capital, Harmony and Olive Tree Capital along with existing investors.
- A goal based investing app, Elever, has raised funds of $750,000 in pre-seed funding round from angel investors, including Massimo Vita, Udaya Kumar, Seetharaman Babu and many more.
- As per reports, Swiggy aims to acquire a table booking and Internet-backed app Dineout.
Must Read:10 February ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 10 February 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- NHPC has signed a Letter of Intent with Rajasthan Renewable Energy Corporation Ltd for building up of 10,000 MW renewable energy projects.
- Ravi Mittal, an IAS Officer of 1986 batch, has taken charge as the Chairperson of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India.
- A Letter of Award, issued by the Department of Investment and Public Asset Management, has been accepted by Tata Steel Long Products for the acquisition of equity stake in Neelachal Ispat Nigam Ltd.
- ITC Hotels is an app launched by ITC for room and restaurant reservations, takeaways and food delivery, etc for all its hotels, Welcomhotels and Fortune Hotels.
Must Read:10 February in Indian history
Latest business news India today 10 February 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Prashant Peres has been appointed as the Managing Director by Kellogg India Pvt Ltd for its markets in India and South Asia.
- KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd has recently acquired an IT company specialised in reconciliation product development and fund accounting, Hexagram Fintech.
- Wow! Momo Foods to invest around Rs 40 crores to add 50 new outlets of its newly launched brand Wow! Chicken by December 2022.
- GOI has banned the import of foreign drones in order to promote Made in India drones.
- Gopala Desikan has been roped in as the Director and Group CFO by Sundaram-Clayton Limited.
Must Read:Aaj ka panchang 10 February 2022
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 10 February 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.